FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Auditions for Exsultet! and Jubilate! Coming in August
July 30, 2018 (Holliston, MA) – Are you an experienced singer looking for a fun and rewarding ensemble to join? Exsultet! and it’s youth choir, Jubilate! are looking to add voices to an ensemble of highly trained, accomplished musicians. This 16-singer women’s ensemble sings a repertoire of choral literature spanning musical periods and cultures and incorporates readings, drama, and poetry into its performances. Jubilate!, (yoo-bih-LAH-tay), is a Metrowest children’s choir comprised of 5th-9th grade students who are passionate about music and are curious to learn even more!
Exsultet! is holding auditions for one soprano spot (who should be able to sing both first and second) on Wednesday, August 29 from 7:30-9:00 pm at the First Congregational Church, 725 Washington Street, in Holliston.
- Exsultet! Rehearsals are on Mondays from 7:00-9:00pm in preparation for three concerts: December 1; March 2; and May 18.
- Please contact Carrie Klimeczko at email@example.com for more information and to schedule an audition time.
Jubilate! will hold auditions on Wednesday, September 5 from 5:30-7:30pm at First Congregational Church, 725 Washington Street in Holliston.
- Participants are asked to come prepared to sing This Land Is Your Land.
- Jubilate! rehearsals are Monday evenings from 6:15-7:30pm and concerts will be on December 1 and May 18.
- Please visit the website beginning August 1 for more information (www.exsultet.us) and to schedule an audition time.
Founded in 2013, Exsultet! is a community-based group of highly trained, accomplished musicians in residence at First Congregational Church in Holliston, Massachusetts. Performances weave timeless music, epic poetry, and the spoken word into an exciting show to entertain and inspire all ages. Exsultet!’s goal is to offer compelling performances of choral music and to instill a love of the choral arts in young people through its youth chorus, Jubilate. To find out more, visit www.exsultet.us.
Press release in printer-friendly PDF format (requires Adobe Reader)